RI Hot Yoga COVID-19 Policies
Beginning on Tuesday June 1st, if you are fully vaccinated, you may remove your mask for class once you are on your yoga mat. We will continue to limit class sizes to maintain a distance of 6 feet between students, and we ask everyone to kindly continue to wear their mask when entering, exiting, and moving around the facility. We will reopen our locker rooms and showers on Friday June 11th once we've had time to rehire and retrain additional cleaning staff.
If you are not fully vaccinated yet, we strongly recommend that you follow CDC guidelines and continue to wear your mask at all times. If you are fully vaccinated but at higher risk or live with someone who is higher risk, you are more than welcome to continue wearing your mask during class for extra protection.
CHANGES TO CLASSES
- Class sizes are limited to ensure 6 feet social distancing between students. We have visually marked out the spacing for the yoga mats in the room.
- Students must pre-register for all classes, and must bring their own yoga equipment.
- Teachers will not offer any hands-on adjustments and will maintain social distancing throughout class.
- Staff and students must wear face coverings in common areas where social distancing cannot be maintained. Once on the mat, masks are OPTIONAL for fully vaccinated students.
- All face coverings should fit well and cover the nose and mouth. (No loose bandanas or neck gaiters, please!)
- If practicing with a face covering, we suggest that you bring a couple of masks so that you can change your mask midway through class. A good quality, light-weight material makes all the difference!
SCHEDULING & COMMON SPACES
- We have reduced our lobby hours and we are open for only 15 minutes before and after each class.
- The studio is closed for 30 minutes after every class, so that we have sufficient time to air out the space and prepare for the next group.
- We've marked off social distancing spaces in our common areas and established a one-way flow of traffic into and out of the yoga room.
- Locker rooms and showers are currently closed; we have set up shelves in the lobby area where students can leave their belonging, and single occupancy restrooms are available for changing. LOCKERS AND SHOWERS WILL REOPEN ON JUNE 11TH!
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- We maintain proper ventilation in our practice spaces, and we use high quality air purifiers to maintain our indoor air quality.
- We clean and disinfect all high touch surfaces after every class, including the yoga room floor, door handles, bathroom counters, and other common area surfaces.
- We maintain CDC cleanliness and sanitation guidelines, and all staff are trained in our new cleaning protocols.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies, you may contact us at email@example.com. Let us know if there is anything you think we can do better! Safety is our goal!