RI Hot Yoga COVID-19 Policies
Beginning on Tuesday June 15th, if you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask at the yoga studio! We will continue to limit class sizes to maintain a distance of 6 feet between students.
If you are not fully vaccinated yet, we strongly recommend that you follow CDC guidelines and continue to wear your mask at all times. If you are fully vaccinated but at higher risk or live with someone who is higher risk, you are more than welcome to continue wearing your mask during class for extra protection.
OUR LOCKER ROOMS AND SHOWERS ARE NOW OPEN! Please limit your shower to a "quick rinse." We are NOT offering shared yoga mats or towels at this time - please continue to bring your own.
CHANGES TO CLASSES
- Class sizes are limited to 20 student per class (as of 7/10/21) - approximately 50% of our pre-covid capacity.
- Students must pre-register for all classes, and must bring their own yoga equipment.
- Teachers will not offer any hands-on adjustments and will maintain social distancing throughout class.
- Face coverings are now OPTIONAL for fully vaccinated students. If you are not fully vaccinated yet, we strongly recommend that you follow CDC guidelines and continue to wear a mask.
- If practicing with a face covering, we suggest that you bring a couple of masks so that you can change your mask midway through class. A good quality, light-weight material makes all the difference!
SCHEDULING & COMMON SPACES
- Our lobby is currently open for 15 minutes before class and 20 minutes after class.
- The studio is closed for 30 minutes after every class, so that we have sufficient time to air out the space and prepare for the next group.
- We've marked off social distancing spaces in our common areas and established a one-way flow of traffic into and out of the yoga room.
- LOCKERS AND SHOWERS ARE BACK!!
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- We maintain proper ventilation in our practice spaces, and we use high quality air purifiers to maintain our indoor air quality.
- We clean and disinfect all high touch surfaces after every class, including the yoga room floor, door handles, bathroom counters, and other common area surfaces.
- We maintain CDC cleanliness and sanitation guidelines, and all staff are trained in our new cleaning protocols.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know if there is anything you think we can do better! Safety is our goal!