COVID-19 Policies for Students
~ ATTENDING CLASS ~
At Rhode Island Hot Yoga, we work hard to comply with all RI Department of Health recommendations and maintain a safe environment for our students. We need you to do YOUR part to help us maintain this environment!
- Please self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19. Please DO NOT ENTER if you have any of the following symptoms (not explained by seasonal allergies or non-infectious disease) in the past three days: fever or chills; muscle or body aches; sore throat or runny nose; headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; fatigue; cough or shortness of breath; sudden loss of taste or smell
- Please do not enter if you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been travelling to a high-risk area. (Refer to RI DOH for latest guidelines.)
- Arrive on time and ready for class! The studio will only be open for 15 minutes before and after class to allow a thorough cleaning after every single class. Our locker rooms and showers are closed to the public. We do have space to leave your personal items and restrooms are available.
- Give your name at the front desk when you arrive. We will check your temperature when you arrive for class using a contact free forehead thermometer.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and towel for class. We do not offer any shared props or rental equipment at this time. We do have items available for sale.
- Wear a well-fitted mask that covers your nose and mouth! (No loose bandanas or neck gaiters, please.) All students MUST wear face coverings during class and when moving about the facility. We recommend finding a good quality breathable material. If you sweat heavily, it's a good idea to bring TWO masks and change partway through class!
~ MANAGING YOUR RESERVATIONS ~
Due to our limited class size, it is very important that you cancel your reservation if you are not able to attend class! We request that you cancel at least 12 hours in advance. If you cancel your visit with at least 12 hours notice, the class will be returned to your account and you can rebook your visit for a later date.
- LATE CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your class with less than 12 hours notice, your visit will not be refunded. If you are using a class card or membership, the visit will be deducted from your account as if you had attended the class.
- NO SHOWS: If you miss class without notice and are using a class card or membership, the visit will be deducted from your account as if you had attended the class. If you are using an unlimited membership or package, a $10 no-show fee will be charged to your account.
If you need to cancel a visit, please do so online or using our app, so that the next student on the list can be notified right away.
Thank you for cooperating with these policies and helping us continue our operations!