RI Hot Yoga COVID-19 Policies
Updated December 16th, 2021
Per this week's executive order, all students must either:
- Provide proof of vaccination, or
- Wear a face covering at the studio
If you are fully vaccinated and wish to attend classes without a mask, please bring your proof of vaccination to the front desk at your next visit OR email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. You only need to do this ONCE! We will store your information securely in our software system. Boosters are encouraged but not required.
Masks are always welcome regardless of vaccination status - please do whatever works best for you and your individual situation.
- Please self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19. Please DO NOT ENTER if you have any of the following symptoms (not explained by seasonal allergies or non-infectious disease) in the past three days: fever or chills; muscle or body aches; sore throat or runny nose; headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; fatigue; cough or shortness of breath; sudden loss of taste or smell.
- Please do not enter if you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
CHANGES TO CLASSES
- We are still limiting classes to approximately 50% of our pre-covid capacity.
- Students must pre-register for all classes, and must bring their own yoga equipment. Rental mats and towels are available on a limited basis for a $5 fee. (Note: Our Providence studio is now offering blocks and bolsters for non-heated classes. Students are also welcome to bring their own props.)
- Teachers will not offer any hands-on adjustments and will maintain social distancing throughout class.
- Face coverings are OPTIONAL for students who have provided proof of vaccination. If you are not fully vaccinated yet, you must continue to wear a mask.
- If practicing with a face covering, we suggest that you bring a couple of masks so that you can change your mask midway through class. A good quality, light-weight material makes all the difference!
SCHEDULING & COMMON SPACES
- Our lobby is currently open for 15 minutes before class and 20 minutes after class.
- The studio is closed for 30 minutes after every class, so that we have sufficient time to air out the space and prepare for the next group.
- LOCKERS AND SHOWERS ARE BACK!!
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- We maintain proper ventilation in our practice spaces, and we use high quality air purifiers to maintain our indoor air quality.
- We clean and disinfect all high touch surfaces after every class, including the yoga room floor, door handles, bathroom counters, and other common area surfaces.
- We maintain CDC cleanliness and sanitation guidelines, and all staff are trained in our new cleaning protocols.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies, you may contact us at email@example.com. Let us know if there is anything you think we can do better! Safety is our goal!