Private Infrared Sauna
Get away from it all in our heated oasis!
Ready to enjoy your own personal wellness retreat? Book your private infrared sauna session at ELEMENTS, our new Wellness Center located within our Providence studio.
As our hot yoga students already know, a regular dose of heat can help you stay happy and healthy! When your body warms up, it taps into a variety of natural, beneficial processes that increase metabolism, improve skin, boost mood, eliminate toxins, burn fat, and more. Our Clearlight Infrared Sauna is clinically tested, designed by doctors, and has the lowest levels of EMF on the market.
Infrared heat provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation. Infrared heat works by warming your body directly without having to heat the air inside the sauna. Breathing is easier and healthier because the air temperature is not heated to the same degree as other types of saunas. The infrared heat penetrates deeply into your body to relax sore muscles and help alleviate pain.
Please review our sauna guidelines before booking your first visit:
- Do not use alcohol or drugs before your sauna session. Persons using medications should consult a physician before using the sauna since some medications may induce drowsiness while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation. We also do not advise trying to "sweat out" a hangover - please come well hydrated!
- Individuals with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, pacemakers, diabetes, or any condition that limits their ability to sweat should consult a physician prior to using the sauna. Individuals who are using prescription drugs should also seek the advice of their physician or pharmacist for possible changes in the drugs when body temperature is elevated. Some medications may inhibit sweating and increase the likelihood of overheating.
- Excessive temperatures have a high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy. Pregnant or possibly pregnant women should contact their physician prior to using the sauna. Women who are pregnant must provide a doctor's note before using the infrared sauna.
- If you have a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after the injury or until the swollen symptoms subside. If you have a joint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating. Heating IS often extremely beneficial for muscular aches and soreness!
- Do not use the sauna immediately following strenuous exercise. Wait at least 15 minutes to allow the body to cool down completely.
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your session. Avoid heavy meals 1-2 hours before your visit.
- Please do not apply body lotions or strong fragrances before using the sauna. Oils and lotions may damage the natural wood in the sauna and tend to decrease sweat by blocking pores.
- Bring a towel or two with you to absorb sweat and keep the sauna tidy. One towel will be provided per visit; however, you may want more than one! The sweating process is an intended benefit of the sauna. Unlike yoga class, it's recommended that you DO wipe away your sweat so that your body produces more of it!
- Wear lightweight exercise clothes (like you’re going to hot yoga or the beach) and bring a dry change of clothes for afterwards. Changing areas are available at the studio, and shower access is available upon request.
- Some minerals can be lost through perspiration. Eating a healthy diet including fruits and leafy greens will replace these. Supplements can also be taken to replenish minerals - see us at the front desk!
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, please do so at least 3 hours before your session by logging into your account or calling our front desk. Cancellations within less than 3 hours of the start time will be billed as if you had attended the session.
- Our booking window closes 1 hour before the session start time. For last minute bookings and availability, you can give us a call at (401) 714-0042. We require a minimum of 15 minutes to pre-heat the sauna for you!
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
Winter Warmer Promo
Book any massage and get a free 30 minute private infrared sauna session! Promo code will be sent in your massage booking confirmation email.
One 30-Minute Session
Five 30-Minute Sessions
50% discount for RI Hot Yoga studio members (monthly autopay & annual memberships) will be deducted automatically at checkout