COVID-19 Policies for Students
~ ATTENDING CLASS ~
Updated December 16th, 2021
Per this week's executive order, all students must either:
- Provide proof of vaccination, or
- Wear a face covering at the studio
If you are fully vaccinated and wish to attend classes without a mask, please bring your proof of vaccination to the front desk at your next visit OR email a photo to email@example.com. You only need to do this ONCE! We will store your information securely in our software system. Boosters are encouraged but not required.
Masks are always welcome regardless of vaccination status - please do whatever works best for you and your individual situation.
Additionally, the following guidelines are still in place:
- Please self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19. Please DO NOT ENTER if you have any of the following symptoms (not explained by seasonal allergies or non-infectious disease) in the past three days: fever or chills; muscle or body aches; sore throat or runny nose; headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; fatigue; cough or shortness of breath; sudden loss of taste or smell
- Please do not enter if you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been travelling to a high-risk area. (Refer to RI DOH for latest guidelines.)
- Arrive on time and ready for class! Doors open 15 minutes before class. Locker rooms and showers are now available for your convenience.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and towel for class if possible. We do have a limited supply of rental mats and towels available for a fee of $5 each. Certain classes may have shared props available, as noted in the class descriptions. You are also welcome to bring your own props from home.
~ MANAGING YOUR RESERVATIONS ~
If you cancel your class with less than 3 hours notice or miss a class without notice, your visit will not be refunded. If you are using a class card or membership, the visit will be deducted from your account as if you had attended the class. Please note that certain workshops events which are sold out or waitlisted may require earlier advance notice - this cut-off time will be listed in the event description.
If you need to cancel a visit, please do so online or using our app, so that the next student on the list can be notified right away.
Thank you for cooperating with these policies and helping us operate smoothly!