COVID-19 Policies for Students
~ ATTENDING CLASS ~
At Rhode Island Hot Yoga, we work hard to comply with all RI Department of Health recommendations and maintain a safe environment for our students. We need you to do YOUR part to help us maintain this environment!
- Please self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19. Please DO NOT ENTER if you have any of the following symptoms (not explained by seasonal allergies or non-infectious disease) in the past three days: fever or chills; muscle or body aches; sore throat or runny nose; headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; fatigue; cough or shortness of breath; sudden loss of taste or smell
- Please do not enter if you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been travelling to a high-risk area. (Refer to RI DOH for latest guidelines.)
- Arrive on time and ready for class! Doors open 15 minutes before class. Locker rooms and showers are now available for your convenience.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and towel for class. We do not offer any shared props or rental equipment at this time. We do have items available for sale.
~ MANAGING YOUR RESERVATIONS ~
Since many classes do sell out, it is very important that you cancel your reservation if you are not able to attend class - that way someone else can get in! We request that you cancel at least 3 hours in advance. If you cancel your visit with at least 3 hours notice, the class will be returned to your account and you can rebook your visit for a later date.
- LATE CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your class with less than 3 hours notice, your visit will not be refunded. If you are using a class card or membership, the visit will be deducted from your account as if you had attended the class.
- NO SHOWS: If you miss class without notice and are using a class card or membership, the visit will be deducted from your account as if you had attended the class. If you are using an unlimited membership or package, a $10 no-show fee will be charged to your account.
If you need to cancel a visit, please do so online or using our app, so that the next student on the list can be notified right away.
Thank you for cooperating with these policies and helping us operate smoothly!