Elements @ RI Hot Yoga Policies
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
For the health and safety of our staff, we ask all massage clients to provide proof of full vaccination OR wear a face covering during their treatment. If you would like to receive your massage without a mask, please bring your vaccination card to the front desk at your next appointment! (We will update our records, so you will only need to do this ONCE.)
If you prefer to remain masked during your appointment, that is perfectly fine too. Due to the close contact nature of the work, our massage therapists will remain masked throughout the massage treatment. All massage therapists are fully vaccinated as required by the Rhode Island Department of Health. All equipment and surfaces will be fully sanitized / cleaned before every appointment, and we are running a HEPA filter air purifier / UV light sanitizer in our treatment space.
In addition, all clients must agree to the following terms:
- I agree to provide proof of full vaccination OR wear a face covering during my massage treatment, following the recommendations of the massage therapist for best comfort.
- I affirm that I have not had any covid-19 symptoms (including fever / chills, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of taste / smell) in the past 2 weeks.
- I affirm that I have not knowingly been in contact with anyone diagnosed with covid-19 in the past 2 weeks (regardless of vaccination status).
- I acknowledge that I am receiving massage therapy knowing that social distancing cannot be adhered to during my session.
- In the event that I test positive for covid-19 within 14 days of my treatment, I will notify the business promptly.
CANCELLATION & LATE ARRIVAL POLICIES
All clients must authorize a credit card to secure an appointment booking. If an appointment must be rescheduled, please notify the business at least 24 hours before your appointment. Cancellations within less than 24 hours may be subject to a service fee equal to 50% of the service cost. This includes walk-outs due to non-compliance with our covid-19 policies. This fee will be waived if the appointment is rescheduled at the time of cancellation. If an appointment is missed without advance notice, the client will be billed for 100% of the service cost.
All clients should arrive at least 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment to complete intake paperwork. We cannot guarantee the full appointment time in case of late arrivals. A late arrival of more than 15 minutes will be billed as a no-show.
Please Note: If you need to cancel your appointment due to testing positive for covid-19, we will waive any penalties provided you notify us as soon as possible. Thank you for helping our team to stay safe and stay healthy!