RI Hot Yoga Policies
PRIVATE LESSON BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
To help our business run smoothly and to respect the time of our teachers, we ask our clients to abide by the following policies:
- All clients must authorize a credit card to secure an appointment booking.
- All private classes must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If a private class is canceled less than 24 hours in advance, a cancellation fee of 50% of the class cost will be charged. Please call the Main Reception if you are cancelling a class with less than 24 hours notice.
- If a client fails to show up for their private class without any notice, the full cost of the appointment will be charged as a no-show fee.
- Clients who arrive late for their private class may have their class time reduced or may need to reschedule their class, depending on the availability of the instructor.
- In the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstance, such as illness or inclement weather, the cancellation fee may be waived at the discretion of the business.
- All cancellation fees must be paid before booking any future private classes.
We appreciate your cooperation with these policies and your consideration of our instructor's time and our studio resources